PRP Therapy for Hair Loss at Dr.Sohana’s Skin & Laser Clinic -Nadiad
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Blood, in addition to red and white blood cells contains platelets, rich in growth factors and are the most potent healers of the body. Growth factors promote healing by restoring the normal architecture and strength of the tissue.
What is PRP Therapy?
Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. In a PRP injection, the patient’s own blood is processed at high speeds, resulting in higher concentrations of the patient’s own platelets with growth and healing factors.
PRP Therapy for Hair Growth is not a drug or pharmaceutical but a Medical Device sanctioned by the FDA for use in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
PRP is a biometric that repairs and remodels damaged tissue. By injecting it promotes healing, increases local blood flow, and stimulates hair follicles to grow healthier.
PRP Benefits for Hair Growth
- PRP can help to achieve the below benefits:
PREVENT & slow down the rate of hair loss, thinning, hair shedding & hair fall.
- REGROW thinning hair thicker, fuller and healthier without relying on daily drugs or daily chemicals.
- BOOST the health & condition of the scalp naturally without harsh chemicals or drugs.
- PREPARE the scalp and skin if the patient is planning a hair transplant procedure.
- ACCELERATE the recovery of the scalp and skin after surgery or a hair transplant.
- PROMOTE collagen levels.
- IMPROVE the elasticity of your skin and scalp, this is ideal for clients planning a hair transplant as it can assist the surgeon in yielding more hair transplant grafts.
Advantages of PRP Therapy
- Simple Procedure
- No recovery time
- Prevents additional hair loss
- Safe and reliable results